The Office of Graduate Education (OGE)— including the office’s headquarters and support for the Graduate Student Council—offers the following services to students and staff.
Submit an online Add/Drop/Change petition to:
- Make a late Add, Drop, or Change of Grading Status in their academic record after a deadline has passed.
Submit a General Petition Form to firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Establish or amend a dual master’s degree
* attach list of subjects and credit units for each degree
- Choose a thesis field not currently on the list of departmental thesis fields
- Request a joint Master’s thesis
* attach a statement specifying division of labor
- Apply for a waiver of summer tuition for a subject linked to an unpaid internship
- Request approval for retroactive actions in unusual circumstances
Submit a special petition to email@example.com to change your student status: