Considering a Masters or PhD?
GradCatalyst can help! Join the MIT Office of Graduate Education for an MIT student-led workshop that helps undergraduates plan their academic trajectories. This interactive webinar provides participants with useful information for applying to and thriving in graduate school. Sessions are open to all students exploring the option of graduate education.
- Explore: Why graduate school?
- Learn: The graduate application process
- Set Goals
- Tips: Applying for summer research programs
- Digital GradCatalyst workbook
- Live Q & A with current MIT graduate students
SPRING 2019 WEBINARS
- Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 4pm EST
- Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 10am EST
- Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 6pm EST