Considering a Masters or PhD? GradCatalyst can help! Join the MIT Office of Graduate Education for an MIT student-led workshop that helps undergraduates plan their academic trajectories. This interactive webinar provides participants with useful information for applying to and thriving in graduate school. Sessions are open to all students exploring the option of graduate education.
- Explore: Why graduate school?
- Learn: The graduate application process
- Set Goals
- Tips: Applying for summer research programs
- Digital GradCatalyst workbook
- Live Q & A with current MIT graduate students
ACADEMIC 2019-2020 WEBINARS
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 2 PM EST
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 2 PM EST
- Special session with MIT’s Technology & Policy Program
- Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 10 AM EST
- Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 6 PM EST