Have something to say or share? Then blog about it!
Hi MIT Grads!
The MIT Graduate Admissions Blog is excited to announce its second IAP workshop on blog writing. In brief,
- Attend a 3-day blogging workshop: January 16, 18, and 23 from 9-11am
- Attendance at all sessions is expected
- Write two blog pieces
- Earn $200 upon completion of posts
- Continue writing for the blog and earn $100 per piece
- Your work will be eligible for publication on the blog (check it out!)
If you would like to participate, fill out this application by December 17th.
This hands-on workshop will train you how to write an enticing blog post, with individualized feedback from communication staff from across the institute. The workshop will help MIT grads develop content for the Graduate Admissions Blog, in order to provide prospective students with diverse perspectives on what being a student here is like (in the lab and beyond!).
We are hoping to find and cultivate a group of bloggers that are interesting in continuing writing for the blog, but if you are only interested in a 2-blog IAP commitment, that’s okay too!
The MIT Grad Blog Editors
Share this post: