Have something to say or share? Then blog about it!
August workshop application deadline August 1
Hi MIT Grads!
The MIT Graduate Admissions Blog is excited to announce its upcoming August workshop on blog writing. In brief,
- Attend a 2-day blogging workshop: August 23rd and August 26th, 1pm-3pm.
- Write one blog submission
- Earn $100 upon completion of post
- Continue writing for the blog and earn $100 per piece
- Your work will be eligible for publication on the blog (check it out!)
If you are a current MIT graduate student and would like to participate, fill out this application. You must be available for both sessions. The in-person component will be conducted in small groups; we will have an option for you to join remotely over Zoom if that is your preference.
This hands-on workshop will train you how to write an enticing blog post, with individualized feedback from communication staff from across the institute. The workshop will help MIT grads develop content for the Graduate Admissions Blog, in order to provide prospective students with diverse perspectives on what being a student here is like (in the lab and beyond!).
Join our growing community of active bloggers!
The MIT Grad Blog Editors
Share this post: