Grad Blog Workshop
Have something to say or share? Then blog about it!
The MIT Graduate Admissions Blog will conduct a September workshop on blog writing for interested current MIT grad students. In brief,
- Attend a 2-day blogging workshop: Wednesday, September 14 and Monday, September 19, each day runs from 11-1pm
- Write one blog submission
- Earn $100 upon completion of post
- Continue writing for the blog and earn $100 per piece
- Your work will be eligible for publication on the blog (check it out!)
If you are a current MIT graduate student and would like to participate, you can apply here. You must be available for both sessions. The in-person component will be conducted in small groups; we will have an option for you to join remotely over Zoom if that is your preference.
This hands-on workshop will train you how to write an enticing blog post, with individualized feedback from communication staff from across the institute. The workshop will help MIT grads develop content for the Graduate Admissions Blog, in order to provide prospective students with diverse perspectives on what being a student here is like (in the lab and beyond!).
Join our growing community of active bloggers!
The MIT Grad Blog Editors