In response to the novel coronavirus, the Office of Graduate Education is open via remote access only from 9 am-5 pm, Monday through Friday until further notice; please check back weekly for updates. We welcome contact by:
- Taking care of yourself and each other
- Graduate Student Short-Term Emergency Hardship Funding Form
- Graduate Housing FAQ
- Tips for Supporting and Working with Students During the Covid-19 Environment: For MIT Faculty, Instructors, and Staff.
- Academic continuity FAQs
- MIT Covid-19 page: General updates and policy changes regarding academics and research.
- General Petitions may be scanned or photographed and submitted to Patricia Glidden and Senior Associate Dean Blanche Staton via email at email@example.com.
- Special instructions for spring 2020 electronic thesis submission are described here.
- Thesis hold requests should be signed by the student, then scanned or photographed and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cc: to the thesis supervisor for follow up approval, if an electronic signature cannot be obtained.
- Other updates to graduate procedures to allow flexibility in response to Covid-19 related needs will be posted here.
- Medical Leave of Absence information is available from email@example.com.
Other adjustments for graduate students
Students with an MIT ID are allowed to use all gated and non-gated lots free of charge.
This page will be updated as changes occur to OGE services. Last updated on March 25, 2020.