Are you interested in increasing the diversity of the MIT graduate community, leveraging your voice to amplify the needs of Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) students at MIT, or contributing to creating equitable and inclusive spaces?
Join the 2021-2022 Graduate Diversity Ambassador Cohort. Alongside the Office of Graduate Education, Graduate Diversity Ambassadors have the opportunity to engage in the below activities and create a better MIT:
- Recruit underrepresented/underserved students at national conferences (in-person or virtual)
- Co-lead GradCatalyst webinars designed to help prospective students learn about the fundamentals of graduate school
- Serve as a graduate student mentor for the MIT Summer Research Program (MSRP)
- Review Statement of Objectives for prospective students
- Facilitate Grad Admissions Workshop for visiting scholars
- Create programming that brings the BIPOC community together
- And more….
Join us for a GradDiversity Ambassador info session on Wednesday, September 15th at 12:00 PM to learn more and sign up to join our team. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com.