Want to know how your professors made their academic and career choices? Come hear their stories at the new faculty talks series.
On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 5:15pm in 6-120, Professor Emery Brown will share his journey to becoming a renowned neuroscientist, anesthesiologist, statistician, and MIT faculty member.
Dates and speakers for the rest of the series:
- Shigeru Miyagawa, Oct. 6, 5:15 pm, 3-133
- Maria Zuber, Oct. 14, 5:15 pm, 6-120
- Paula Hammond, Oct. 28, 5:15 pm, 6-120
- Will Broadhead, Nov. 10, 5:15 pm, 3-133
- Robert Langer, Nov. 30, 4:15 pm, 6-120