Institute for Medical Engineering (IMES) and Harvard-MIT Health Sciences and Technology (HST) is holding an information session about MIT’s Certificate Program in Graduate Education in Medical Sciences (GEMS)—a part-time certificate program to supplement existing MIT PhD curricula. GEMS provides students with the training to translate their basic research to clinical settings.
If you are interested in learning about medicine and how your work may have relevance to medicine, and answer yes to any of the following questions, then attend the GEMS Information Session, Friday October 9, 2–3 pm.
- Do you want first-hand clinical experiences to see where engineering and science meet real world health care?
- Do you want to build a professional network that includes physicians and physician-scientists from the Harvard Medical community?
- Are you early in your program and interested in ideas for medically-relevant thesis research?
- Are you near graduation and interested in post-doc opportunities in a medical setting?
- Do you aspire to create a biomedical business?
Please RSVP to Dominique Altarejos: email@example.com. Visit the GEMS website for more information or to download an application to the certificate training program.