MIT’s Center for Art, Science & Technology (CAST) welcomes the following visiting artists to campus in the 2015–2016 academic year. From photographers to filmmakers and architects to musicians, these artists will collaborate with MIT faculty and researchers and present public programs.
CAST Visiting Artists 2015–2016:
- John Fitzgerald and Matthew Niederhauser, documenting suburbanization across the world and its physical, social, and environmental manifestations
- Tomás Saraceno, collaborating with Lodovica Illari in MIT Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences (EAPS) for the Aerocene project
- Keith Ellenbogen, acclaimed underwater photographer and videographer, documenting marine life with a focus on conservation
- Lara Baladi, internationally recognized multi-disciplinary transmedia artist
- Karim Ben Khelifa, award-winning photojournalist documenting some of the world’s longest standing conflicts
Visit the website for more information on each artist and tehir upcoming projects and presentations.