On Wednesday, April 8 from 5:30 – 7pm in 34-101, come hear How 5 Grads Got Their Groove Back! As part of National Graduate Student Appreciation Week, current grad students share some successful techniques they’ve used to cope, and invite audience questions and discussion. Panelists include:
- Leilani Battle from Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Anna Rose from the Institute-wide REFS program
- Rachael Harding from the Departmental REFS program
- Krishor Nayar from the Art of Living @ MIT group
- Jacqueline Kory from the Addir Interfaith Program
The panel will be moderated by Zan Barry, Senior Program Manager at MIT Community Wellness and followed by pizza.