What does strategy have to do with science? According to Dr. Isaiah Hankel, they have a great deal in common. Dr. Hankel has decoded the psychology behind career success and applied it to the science lab. In his talk on Thursday, December 5 at 3:00pm in E25-111, you’ll learn:
- The three most important professional skills that will matter in the next five years
- The power of having a professional purpose
- How to leverage your degree for explosive success
- How to remove barriers to business and entrepreneurship
- How to access the key players in your chosen field
Click here to register. Sponsored by the Office of the Vice President for Research and GECD Career Services.