Learn Economics from Nobel Laureates in Summertime Italy!

March 8, 2013

The I.S.E.O Institute is organizing a special program to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the I.S.E.O international Summer School, the prestigious economic summer course reserved to post graduate students, researchers and young economists coming from all over the world which takes place every year in Iseo (Northern Italy) from Saturday 15th June 2013 to Saturday 22nd June 2013. 2013 will be a very special year for I.S.E.O. as they celebrate not only the 10th edition of the Summer School, but also the 15th anniversary of the activities of the Institute and the 10th anniversary of the founder Franco Modigliani’s death. Thus, the Summer School 2013 will feature an extraordinary panel of speakers with 5 Nobel Laureates teaching, together with well known international economists. Every day a different Nobel Laureate will run a lecture and, during the week, some talented participants will have the chance to discuss their research in front of Nobels. The deadline to apply is April 22nd; visit the official I.S.E.O. website for full details. Photo by the ISEO Institute.